Recently I have started writing for tutsplus network. As wordpress is a big interest of mine I have submitted one article to wp.tutsplus.com before few days.
One of the article is plublished on that site now.
In this post I have explained about securing the wordpress site with few Quick Tips. This tips covers verious points like protecting files, protecting important folders, protecting the database, etc.
Tips which I have covered are as below:
01) Stay Updated
02) Create Custom Secret Keys for Your wp-config.php File
03) Change the Database Prefix
04) Protect Your wp-config.php File
05) Protect Your .htaccess File
06) Hide Your WordPress Version
07) Install WordPress Security Scan Plugin
08) Limit The Number of Failed Login Attempts
09) Ask Apache Password Protect
10) Don’t Use “admin” As Your Username (and Pick Strong Passwords)
11) Last but not Least, Backup!
You can find the full article at below URL
Avinash Zala is leading various projects which deals with the various technology involved with the web. A combination of perfect technical and management skills. Avinash would like to chat with you and convert your imagination into the working system. You can get in touch with him on Facebook and Twitter.
View all posts by: Avinash