Here goes my another article on TutsPlus network. This time I have written about optimizing the wordpress.
Personally website optimization is my favourite task.
So In this article I have shared 10 Tips for optimizing the wordpress site.
01) Serve Static Content from a Cookie Free Domain
02) Set an Expire Header for the Static Content
03) Declare a Constant for Most Used WordPress Database Values
04) Optimize Your Database
05) Caching is the Key to Success
06) Use a CDN for High Traffic Websites
07) Compress and Combine JS and CSS Files
08) Compress Images
09) Compress Your Static Content with gZip
10) Manage eTags
Read full article at below url.
Avinash Zala currently working at a leading web development company as a Sr. PHP Web Developer. He is the founder of the Xpert Developer. He has completed B.E. in Information Technology. Born and brought up in Ahmedabad. He loves to code and coding is all about passion for him. Follow him on twitter at Avinash Zala & Xpert Developer.
View all posts by: Avinash